The Exped Mountain Pro 20 is a versatile and compact daypack for any alpine adventure - be it in the snow, while climbing, or on a walk in the city.
Thanks to the seam-taped waterproof material, you can trust that your gear will stay dry. A large zipper opening provides quick access to the large main compartment, while a generous front pocket provides storage for gear such as wet skins, shovel blade or a climbing guide. Four convenient daisy chains offer countless attachment options.
The close-fitting, thermo-molded contact back, anatomically shaped shoulder straps and compact design ensure excellent carrying comfort. The Mountain Pro 20 is the ideal pack for day trips in the mountains, rain or shine, steamy or icy.
- Light grey coloured interior coating for excellent visibility of contents
- 4 daisy chains for endless attachment points, webbing straps included
- 2 ice axe / trekking pole loops
- Shovel shaft and avalanche probe are securely stowed in the pack by elastic loops and are easily accessed when needed
- Clean, single-compartment daypack in very versatile size: No need for compression straps due to slim design, also bringing the centre of gravity close to the body for superior load control
- Tapered pack body profile allows for an improved close-to-body fit
- Large opening to main compartment allows for efficient loading and unpacking
- Lid closure with breakproof aluminium Rapide Hooks
- Quick and easy pack side ski attachment
- Variable positioning of hipbelt buckle: Either centred, left or right, over the padded belt preventing pressure on the abdomen
- Transparent, removable, weatherproof document bag made of UV-resistant TPU film. Can be used to hold a hydration bladder, wet gear, first aid kit, maps, electronics, etc.
- Ice axe stash function: Slide the ice axe diagonally through the grey grab handle of the pack
- Removable slim-shaped hipbelt carries weight without obstructing climbing harness
- Virtually waterproof in siden with fully taped seams: a downpour will not drench spare clothes, chalk bag, or guidebook
- Seal the pack with fold and roll closure in wet weather
- 2 internal gear loops for organisation: clip climbing hardware here to keep it out of the bottom of the pack
- 4 multi-purpose webbing straps included
Dimensions: 50 x 29 x 17 cm
Min. weight: 730 g
Max. weight: 1120 g
Hipbelt size: 65-135 cm
Load limit: 10 kg
Colour inside: Granite
420 D Oxford nylon
3000 mm water column
Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
Pack suspension: Removable PE foam board
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.