The Lightning 60 is a refined lightweight backpack for any long distance hike or multi-day trekking adventure where minimal weight, functionality and a little extra space are required.
The functional roll-top closure allows not only quick access, but also expansion of the main compartment. Side pockets made of elastic fabric can be used to store items such as water bottles as well as trekking poles or tent poles. Zippered pockets on the hip belt on top of the pack provide even more quick-access storage space.
Side zig-zag compression straps and a webbing strap that runs across the backpack with quick-release buckles keep gear like mats or a flysheet securely in place. Those who use the Lightning for mountaineering attach ice tools to the designated loops and central daisy chain.
The fully adjustable suspension system with minimal contact points and aluminum stay is length-adjustable and can be easily configured to fit the length of your back. Further carrying comfort is provided by a padded hip belt. The extremely lightweight material is water-repellent and PFC-free.
- Sophisticated suspension system with easy length adjustment and minimal back contact points for good ventilation
- 4 base loops can be used to attach sleeping mats, tents, etc.
- Hydration system compatible
- Extremely lightweight fabric
- 2 ice tool and trekking pole loops
- Full pack body compression system, where straps can hold large items such as mats or tent rainflys
- Spandex stretch fabric pockets on sides and hipbelt for quick access to small personal items
- Reliable roll-top closure adjusts pack volume, and can be closed both drybag style or as vertical compression
- Removeable top compression strap with aluminium Rapide Hook can be used to compress the pack or secure gear such as rope or raingear when not in use
|Dimensions||75 x 34 x 27cm|
|Backlength||41 - 58cm|
|Hipbelt||87 - 145cm|
|Colour inside||Black: Grey melange, Forest: Lichen|
|Main (1)||210 D HMPE ripstop nylon|
1'500 mm water column
Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
|Main (2)||600 D recycled Oxford Cordura polyester|
1'500 mm water column
|Pack suspension||6061-T6 series aluminum stay|
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.