*Price per Metre
The Pro Static Synctec is a static rope with a permanent, mechanically interconnected kernmantle that not only increases safety but also extends the service life of the rope. The combination of a robust polyester sheath with a polyamide core ensures minimum elongation values and maximum abrasion resistance in use. These characteristics make the Pro Static Synctec the first choice for demanding altitude and rescue operations, where an additional safety margin is beneficial.
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- Tracer threads on the sheath to indicate rope diameter
- SyncTec technology for maximum dimensional stability and additional safety through permanent mechanical kernmantle braiding
- Multiple-wound polyester sheath results in elongation values of less than 3% for greater precision when working
- Load capacity Figure of Eight [Kn]: 22
- Diameter [mm]: 11,00
- Sheath proportion [%]: 37,00
- Weight [g/m]: 85,00
- Schrinkage H20 [%]: 2,00
- Static elongation [%]: 2,5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.