*Price per Metre
The Pro Static Synctec is a static rope with a permanent, mechanically interconnected kernmantle that not only increases safety but also extends the service life of the rope. The combination of a robust polyester sheath with a polyamide core ensures minimum elongation values and maximum abrasion resistance in use. These characteristics make the Pro Static Synctec the first choice for demanding altitude and rescue operations, where an additional safety margin is beneficial.
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- Tracer threads on the sheath to indicate rope diameter
- SyncTec technology for maximum dimensional stability and additional safety through permanent mechanical kernmantle braiding
- Multiple-wound polyester sheath results in elongation values of less than 3% for greater precision when working
- Load capacity Figure of Eight [Kn]: 22
- Diameter [mm]: 11,00
- Sheath proportion [%]: 37,00
- Weight [g/m]: 85,00
- Schrinkage H20 [%]: 2,00
- Static elongation [%]: 2,5
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.