The Revolver Rigs bring industrial strength and performance to our innovative pulley wheel/connector combo to give an incredibly versatile connector that can be used in any running rope system to increase efficiency.
The Revolver Rig comes into its own when flexibility and efficiency are paramount, it excels in improvised rescues, compact mechanical advantage systems, and reducing friction in rigging featuring ropes.
Dimensions: 76 x 161mm
MBS Major Axis: 25kN
MBS Minor Axis: 7kN
MBS Gate Open: 7KN
- Large sheave tread diameter for large rope bend radius
- High-efficiency roller bearings
- Uniquely profiled spine to aid correct orientation
- Full strength becket accepts most carabiners or direct textile connection
- Removable captive bar
- Keylock nose for snag-free operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.