Pinto Rig Pulley
With hardly a straight line in sight, the hot forged curves and fairlead flares of our Pinto Pulley make for an ultra efficient, ‘textile friendly’ environment.
Clip, hitch, splice or thread the anchor holes or the beckett to give numerous work and rescue configurations (textile attachments can help minimise any torsional build up in closed systems).
Slightly larger than the Pinto and accommodating a larger rope size, the Pinto Rig also has a high efficiency roller bearing giving ultra smooth operation.
- Conforms to EN12278:2007 (Pulleys) and NFPA 1983 (2012 Edition) G Rating
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- High efficiency roller bearing for ultra smooth operation
- Recommended for arborist, rescue, hauling and many applications where friction reduction is required and rigging applications
- Load bearing beckett
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.