Halfnuts excel in shallow placements, pin scars and situations where every gram counts.
If they look familiar it’s because they have the same tapered faces and side profile as DMM’s tried and tested Wallnuts. The reduced width makes them ideal for shallow cracks, pin scars, and situations where every gram counts. The combined weight of the 1-11 Halfnut sets are 42% lighter than the equivalent Wallnuts and they are similarly colour coded.
- Shape provides additional protection options and the reduced width aids stability in shallow placements.
- Sizes 1–4 are made of a harder alloy to prevent shearing and size 5–11 are made of a softer alloy to improve bite.
- Size 7 features scooped faces to save weight.
- Single cable sizes 1-7 reduces weight.
- Hollow extrusion and dual thinner cable on the 8-11 to save weight.
- The combined weight of the 1-11 Halfnut sets are 42% lighter than the equivalent Wallnuts and they are similarly colour coded.
- Same taper angles and side profile as DMM’s tried and tested Wallnuts.
- Colour matched shrink tube for easy identification.
Product Code: A1681A
Dimensions: 33.0 x 24.5mm
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.