The Gyro PM is a high strength, compact, durable, and textile friendly pulley. Prusik minding sheaves allow efficient progress capture during hauling operations. Developed in conjunction with industry partners, it offers excellent performance in any rigging scenario.
The Gyro range features three models: single sheave; single sheave prusik minding; and dual sheave prusik minding with becket. All feature sealed roller bearings and rope friendly fairleads to maximise efficiency.
DMM iD is built into every Gyro pulley, so the range can be easily integrated into PPE safety management systems.
- Sheave diameter = 38mm
- Precision engineered for durability and consistent performance
- Compact design reduces system height
- Sealed roller bearings for high efficiency
- Rope friendly fairleads maintain pulley efficiency when used in sub-optimal orientation
- Big bore axles resist side plate leverage
- Prusik minding sheaves effectively tend prusiks
- Integrated DMM iD for pain free PPE management
Dimensions: 97 x 70 x 31mm
Max. rope diameter: 11mm
Conformance: EN 12278
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.