Dragon Cam Set - Size 0 1 2 3 4 5
The Dragon's striking TripleGrip cam lobes feature an increased contact area with a raw aluminium finish and additional bite points. These features work together to increase friction between the cam lobe and the rock it's placed in. This increases holding power and reduces walking, particularly in slick or soft rock types and marginal placements.
Single stem, dual axle design gives Dragon cams 360° flexibility and a substantial expansion range, increasing performance in sub-optimal placements and helping you get the right piece first time. The Dragon cams hot-forged thumb press gives stable handling and reduces fumbling from gloved hands and pumped fingers. It allows the Dragon to have an extendable sling with no strength penalty, reducing the number of quickdraws needed to extend placements and minimising rack weight.
- A Lightweight single stem cam with dual axles.
- Special thumb grip and trigger bar for easy handling
- Hot forged cam lobes to reduce weight
- A6082 cam lobes for added bite
- Original 13.75° camming angle
- 14kN in passive position (sizes 1-6)
- Fitted with extendable 8mm Dyneema slings
- Colour coded to help you make a speedy identification
|Variant||Weight||Strength||Passive Strength||Range||Colour||Cat No|
|Dragon Set 00-1||257g||-||-||-||-||A40500/1A|
|Dragon Set 2-4||373g||-||-||-||-||A4052/4A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.