- Belay carabiner for consistent rope control and compatibility with belay devices
Belay carabiners give smooth and confident belaying with tube and assisted breaking belay devices. They have full section top bars for consistent rope control and reduced rope wear. Their shape resists flipping into sub-optimal orientations when belaying, acting to ensure the carabiner loads along its strongest axis.
- Directional belay carabiner designed to ensure optimum orientation when belaying
- Downward opening internal wiregate enables secure attachment to belay loop in one movement, and prevents accidental removal once located
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
This carabiner’s nose slots into a groove in the gate, allowing it to achieve full strength without a gate notch. This creates a clean internal profile that won’t catch on gear, bolts or slings, giving easier clipping and removal from systems.
- I-Beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio
I-Beam construction techniques allow carabiners to be lighter without compromising strength. This is achieved through hot forging, a process which allows metal to be made into complex shapes that improve functionality.
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and increased longevity
A rope running over a full section top bar has more consistent handling characteristics than one running over an I-Beam surface. Our belay carabiners feature full section top bars for greater control rope control. Ropes loading over full section bar also bend less than those loaded over I-Beam surfaces, increasing rope longevity.
- Pronounced horn and flat base encourage optimal loading
The top of the Ceros' spine prevents assisted breaking devices and rope controllers from twisting around the spine and cross-loading the carabiner.
- Captive bar version allows installation in tamper proof systems
Dimensions: 74 x 121mm
MBS (Major Axis): 25kN
MBS (Minor Axis): 7kN
MBS (Gate Open): 7kN
Gate Opening: 20mm
Certifications: EN 362:2004 B & T, EN 12275:2013 B, H & T
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.