The Ceros Captive bar helps align loads in the correct orientation and is simple to use. This added security is achieved with a removable, tamper-resistant captive bar that holds the Ceros captive on a harness or lanyard and a horn which prevents devices moving onto the connector’s spine. A full section top bar resists wear.
MBS (Major Axis): 25kN
MBS (Minor Axis): 7kN
MBS (Open Gate): 7kN
Dimensions: 74 x 121mm
Gate Opening: 20mm
- Directional connector designed to ensure optimum orientation when used with rope control devices
- Downward opening internal wiregate gives additional security in one movement and prevents accidental removal once located
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- I-Beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio
- Full section top bar for consistent rope handling and increased longevity
- Pronounced horn and flat base encourage optimal loading
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.