Developed with input from professionals in the rescue industry, DMM's new range of Bat Rigging Plates raise the bar in design, performance and strength. Precision machining and heat treatment make them super-strong, light and incredibly versatile. The ‘Bat’ shape minimises height loss in complex rigging scenarios and generous radii allow direct attachment of textiles and rope as well as connectors.
- Four sizes for all rigging configurations
- Textile friendly surfaces with large radii
- Centralised connection point for stable rescuer attachment
- Can be bolted together for '100% redundancy' in system
- CNC machined from high strength heat treated Aluminium
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 sealed for corrosion protection
- Conforms to NFPA 1983 (2012 Ed) Class G
- Individually marked for traceability
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.