- for use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 Ø 8 ÷ 13 mm;
- spring operated cam for use as a rope ascender (fig. 1);
- sliding lock for use as a pulley (fig. 2);
- it allows the hauling of light loads (fig. 3);
- exceptional use with webbing 10÷16 mm, for positioning adjastement (fig. 4);
- developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.