The Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ is a premium pole for fully adjustable, folding performance.
This highly adaptable trekking pole features 100% carbon construction, FlickLock® Pro adjustability and a three-section foldable shaft. The lightweight and supportive Distance strap is breathable and moisture-wicking, the ultralight EVA grip has just the right amount of comfort and non-scarring rubber Tech Tips round out this piece as the ultimate in lightweight detail-driven pillar of pole technology.
- 100% carbon fibre shafts
- Z-pole fixed length construction with speed-cone deployment
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability— featuring forged aluminum construction
- Incredibly lightweight collapsible pole: 170 grams/pole (120cm)
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and grip extension with breathable, moisture wicking strap made from recycled materials
- Optimised joint support and stiffness for increased durability
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with both carbide and rubber tech tips included
- Removable low-profile baskets for versatility
- Z-Pole Snow Basket compatible
|Weight per pair
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.