A mainstay in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000, the Beta All Round is the do-everything, most versatile waterproof/breathable jacket for activities in mountain environments. Hand pockets, regular fit, pit zippers, an updated length to accommodate layers and a hood with an internal collar mean comfort in storms, climbing, skiing or simply enjoying the outdoors.
Packable, breathable, durable waterproof protection across the spectrum of alpine environments and activities, the Beta AR Jacket is created to deliver performance versatility. Its hybrid construction uses two types of GORE-TEX PRO – Most Breathable and Most Rugged Technologies – to offer core comfort with hardwearing reinforcements in key areas. The helmet compatible DropHood™ has an internal collar for added protection and an embedded RECCO® reflector improves searchability in emergency situations.
Redesign includes updated fabric to GORE-TEX PRO with Most Rugged Technology, RECCO® reflector and updates to the hood and collar for improved fit.
- Laminated hood brim
- Helmet compatible DropHood™
- Updated hood and collar for improved fit
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- RS™ (Rain Shield) pocket zipper sliders
- Drop back, laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Stand up collar
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
Construction & Patterning
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO in the main body keeps jacket light and supple
- Hardwearing N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO reinforces high wear areas
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- No-lift gusseted underarms
Centre back length: 69cm
Activity: All round
- N40d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO
- N80d Most Rugged 3L GORE-TEX PRO - reinforcements
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.