Made with a 100% recycled Hydronaute XT-R Shell and a 100% recycled silk-touch Nylon lining. Available in Standard, Women's & Extra-Large Sizes. The Warmlite XT-R 550 is appropriate for temperatures of -1°C to -7°C.
With a technical shell fabric and high loft down but only the essential design features, the Warmlite XT-R Series provide warmth in cold to extreme cold at a very reasonable price.
The Warmlite XT-R Series feature a contoured 3D hood, box walled baffles, 3D draught tube along zips and premium 750+ loft water resistant down.
- Differential cut reduces compression & cold spots
- Continuous baffles allows flexible down distribution between base & canopy
- Box walled baffles for warmth & weight efficiency
- Large down-filled 3D draft tube along zip retains heat
- Contoured hood keeps down evenly distributed around head
- Full length YKK side & foot zips for versatility
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Laminated 210 denier Nylon anti-snag shield along zips
- Hydrophobic Epic thread prevents moisture wicking along seams
- Includes ultralight siliconised-Nylon stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.