Ultra-lightweight helmet with enhanced protection for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring.
The SIROCCO is designed to respond to the needs of climbers and mountaineers for reduced weight and for protection. Its head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection over the entire head. Optimized volume on the head, along with excellent ventilation, provides maximum comfort. SIROCCO is also suited for ski touring, thanks to its CE ski touring helmet certification.
This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine ski helmets.
- Ultra-lightweight design: - only 170 g - hybrid construction with a shell in EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam and rigid crown injected with EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam
- Enhanced protection: - designed in accordance with Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label - designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts - CE-certified ski touring helmet
- Maximum comfort in action: - large vents for excellent airflow - completely adjustable, thanks to the adjustable headband and chinstrap - magnetic buckle facilitates fastening the chinstrap (Petzl patent) - two clips in front with a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
- Material(s): expanded polypropylene (EPP) foam shell, polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonnée, UIAA
- Product comes with a protective storage bag and spare foam
Weight : S/M - 160g ; M/L - 170g
Sizing : S/M - 48-58 cm ; M/L - 53-61 cm
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the largest part of the head-about an inch above the eyebrows.
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.