The Cirque II Pants are Outdoor Research’s best-selling, durable soft shell pants for alpine climbing, skiing, and mountaineering. Purpose-built for the 4-season athlete, these technical pants have a water-resistant, stretchy, breathable double weave fabric exterior, amplified by thermo-regulating ActiveTemp™ treatment on the waistband to regulate your body temperature and keep you cool, dry, and comfortable.
Loaded with technical performance specs, the Cirque II Pants have a harness-compatible waist, reinforced scuff guards, and are wide enough to accommodate larger boots for mountaineering and ski touring. For whatever high-energy activity you’re into, the Cirque II Pants are sure to keep you cool, dry, and comfortable.
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Thermo-Regulating ActiveTemp™ Treatment at Waist Band
- Brushed Tricot-Lined Waistband with Active Temp™
- Adjustable Tabs at Waist
- Gusseted Ankle Zippers: Zip these tight for a snug fit when you want to keep eyes on your footwork, or unzip for extra airflow and comfort with thicker socks
- Zip Hand and Thigh Pockets
- Avalanche Beacon Pocket with Clip
- YKK® DWR Treated Zippers
- Grommets for Instep Lace
- Boot Lace Hook
- Drawcord Cuff Adjustments
- Reinforced Scuff Guards: Protects from ski edge cuts, crampon punctures and other damage or abrasion
- Accepts Accessory Suspenders
|Fabric||50% nylon, 43% polyester, 7% spandex 90D stretch double weave|
|Inseam||32" / 81cm|
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.