The Aspire Trench is perfect for lightweight, full-coverage traveling and commuting in wet, cold weather conditions. Breathable GORE-TEX® PACLITE® Technology is durably waterproof and windproof, and fully seam-taped construction locks moisture out. The adjustable hood and stand collar provide head protection from the elements, while the center front storm flap blocks out wind and rain. The snap-tab wrist cuff closures deliver a custom fit, and the YKK® Aquaguard® pocket zippers keep your essentials dry and close at hand. A breathable and stylish waterproof jacket ideal for soggy weather commuting and travel, the Aspire Trench is a three-season favourite.
- Adjustable Hood with Stand Collar
- Zip Chest and Hand Pockets
- YKK Zips
- Hood Lock: Easily cinch your excess hood fabric for a customizable fit with or without a helmet.
- Adjustable Cuffs: Easily adjustable wrist cuffs can be worn tight to seal out weather, or loosened up to accommodate large gloves.
- Shaped High-Low Hem with Snap Adjustments
- bluesign® approved GORE-TEX with PACLITE® Technology 2L
- bluesign® approved 100% Polyester 50D Plain Weave
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.