The Outdoor Research Aspire Super Stretch Jacket was built with mountaineers, climbers and hikers in mind, where range of movement and waterproofness from the elements are critical.
Mountainous terrain often demands your undivided attention—from tricky terrain to sudden weather changes. The Aspire Super Stretch Jacket features GORE-TEX's waterproof, windproof, PACLITE® Titanium finish for rugged weather protection that articulates to match your body's natural movements.
Scale confidently to the top with flexible, silhouette-complementing GORE-TEX STRETCH®, breathable hem-to-bicep TorsoFlo™ venting, and a super-stretch back panel suited to your every move.
With a 100% recycled face, bluesign® certification, and PFCec-free durable water repellent, you can rest assured this shell was engineered with the highest level of attention and responsibility to protect our planet.
- Waterproof Breathable GORE-TEX Stretch Panel at Center Back: Move uninhibited with strategically-placed stretch panels, designed to mirror your body's natural movements.
- Fully Adjustable Hood with Wire Brim: Front and back adjustments for a perfect fit.
- YKK® Aquaguard® Vislon Center Front Zipper
- Internal Front Storm Flap
- TorsoFlo™ Venting - Hem-To-Bicep: This famous feature lets out excess heat thanks to two-way zippers that run from the pit to the hem of your jacket.
- Zip Chest and Hand Pockets: Quickly access your phone, snacks, and other stored valuables
- Key Clip: Hidden clip easily attaches to your key ring for easy-access security.
- Adjustable cuffs: Easily adjustable wrist cuffs can be worn tight to seal out weather, or loosened up to accommodate large gloves.
- Fully seam-taped
bluesign® approved GORE-TEX with PACLITE® Titanium Technology 2L, bluesign® approved 100% Recycled Polyester 50D Plain Weave, GORE-TEX With Stretch Technology 2L, 37% Nylon, 44% Polyester, 19% Elastane Panels
Intended use: Mountaineering / alpine adventures, climbing, hiking
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.