Designed for the enthusiastic trekker, this pole boasts high-end technical features.
Constructed in three sections (diameters of 18, 16, and 14 mm) using AluTech 7075, it ensures durability and reliability. This model features a Palmo grip coupled with a short extension to facilitate quick adjustments to varying heights without altering the length of the sections. The grip includes a lightweight strap equipped with a minimal buckle.
Thanks to its double expansion cone crafted with DuPont® plastics, the SBS Super Blocking System provides exceptional locking reliability. Moreover, the innovative Tip-Top system features a tungsten tip that makes replacing or removing the basket a breeze.
- Made with durable AluTech 7075 material
- Palmo grip with short extension:
- Allows quick adjustment to different heights
- No need to alter the length of individual sections
- Lightweight strap with minimal buckle
- SBS Super Blocking System:
- Double expansion cone
- Made with DuPont® plastics
- High locking reliability
- Innovative Tip-Top system:
- Quick basket replace/remove feature
- Tungsten tip
- Closed length: 65 cm
- Maximum extension: 140 cm (with a minimum of 110 cm)
- Weight: 262g
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.