Take on your next adventure with the La Sportiva TX5 Women's hiking boot, built for versatility, stability, grip and durability in a lightweight and waterproof design. Ideal for day hiking, backpacking, approaches and multi-day trekking with a load over your shoulders.
Stomp your way through rough terrain with the boot's durable and weight saving nubuck leather upper, backed by a waterproof Gore-Tex lining and burly Vibram rand and toe cap that cover high wear zones. All of this is over the Traverse X series last, offering a secure fit and lacing system from the wiggle room around your toes up to the comfortable 3D Flex ankle system bracing and protecting your ankle.
Underfoot this boot delivers firm torsional support and responsive shock-absorbing cushioning from the heel to mid-sole STB control system with a softer response and flex under the toes.
Steep slab scrambles and slick terrains will have their hands full with the TX5's Vibram Mega Grip Tread and Impact Brake System, maintaining your control and power on steep ascents and descents over a variety of terrains
- High-cut durable Nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof Gore-Tex protection
- Super grippy Vibram rubber outsole
- 3D Flex ankle system
- WEIGHT: 527g (half pair)
- LAST: Traverse
- UPPER: Nubuck leather with Vibram rubber rand and toe cap
- LINING: Gore-Tex Extended Comfort
- MIDSOLE: 4mm OrthoLite approach insole, TPU stabilizer, Injection moulded EVA, STB control system & 2mm polypropylene
- SOLE: Vibram Mega-Grip with Impact Brake System
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.