La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes (France on the table) which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives four extra sizes per size run, in return, this gives you a better fit! More sizes mean a better fit!
- 3D Flex directional joint that protects the ankle and at the same time allows perfect mobility and support control
- Large volume of fit for maximum comfort
- New Bluesign® certified GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane obtained from the recycling of plastic materials at the end of life. It allows maximum waterproofing and breathability, reducing the environmental impact.
- Latest generation mesh with recycled yarn for maximum comfort and lightweight
- Vibram® Eco Step Evo tread with hiking-oriented lugs for maximum grip
- Compression midsole with stabilizing insole for maximum cushioning and stability
Upper: High-Abrasion Resistent Mesh recycled
Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Bluesign® certified
Footbed: Ortholite® Hybrid Mountain Hiking 5 mm
Midsole: Eva compression with co-molded stabilizing insole
Sole: Vibram® Eco Step Evo with IBS
Weight: 400 g (½ pair)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.