Extreme sensitivity combined with high dynamism allows the Women's Theory to have unprecedented pedidextarity and reactivity on holds. Climbers looking to take their comp style to the next level need look no further. An aggressive yet ultra-sensitive slipper with a single hook-and-loop closure locks the heel in. They offer top-to-bottom sticky rubber and an all new hybrid sole that combines No-Edge® features to adapt to the futuristic footwork required for modern competition climbing.
• Innovative combination of No-Edge® and edge performance
• Vibram® XS-Grip 2 Sole with differentiated thicknesses to enhance pedidexterity on climbing holds
• Structure designed to facilitate volume compression on modern comp routes
• Reduced volume heel allows for maximum precision on heel hooks
• Rubber toe cap covers 90% of the toe surface for greater grip on the uppers
ITEM NUMBER: 20X
SIZES: 33-42 (half sizes)
WEIGHT: 6.1 oz / 175 g
LAST: PD 85
CONSTRUCTION: Tubular/Slip Lasted
UPPER: Microfiber & Leather
MIDSOLE: P3 System™
SOLE: 1/2 Sole, patented No-Edge® Dynamic Technology (D-Tech™) / Differentiated 1.9-4mm Vibram XS Grip-2™ Rubber
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.