La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes (France on the table) which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives four extra sizes per size run, in return, this gives you a better fit! More sizes mean a better fit!
- Revolutionary tubular construction with P3® Technology provides ultimate comfort and performance
- Highly breathable tongue works in conjunction with the shoe lining for moisture management
- Outsole design varies between the Katana Lace Men's (full-length) and the Katana Lace Women's (half-length) to support climbers of all weights and sizes
- Updated heel pattern with increased rubber coverage improves grip while heel hooking
- Narrower heel sole design improves heel hooking precision while maintaining the same known fit and feel
Upper: Microfiber & Leather
Lining: Pacific (forefoot and back)
Midsole: 1.1mm full-length LaspoFlex with P3® System
Sole: 1/2 sole contains 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™
Construction: Slip lasted tubular construction
Last: PD 55
Fit: Tech with medium asymmetry
Sensitivity: (1 = less sensitive; 5 = more sensitive): 3
Rigidity: (1 = soft; 5 = stiff): 3
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.