La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes (France on the table) which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives four extra sizes per size run, in return, this gives you a better fit! More sizes mean a better fit!
- This is a "No Exchange & Refund Product" and only available Online! -
K2 Base Camp, strictly, does not accept refunds and exchanges on these products and they are not available in-store. Please complete your transaction minding this information.
Your order will be shipped within 3 days.
Karacal is the training shoe dedicated to trail running uses, Karacal is designed for prolonged off-road training on medium and long distances and is perfect for post-race recovery thanks to its exceptional comfort fit and high breathability.
The compact performance-like collar and traditionally constructed tongue guarantee maximum comfort. The 3D Mesh single-layer seamless upper allows the containment of volumes and high breathability, the rear microfiber reinforcements support the overall stability of the shoe. Extremely lightweight and flexible thanks to the weight reduction of all the materials used and the lightweight and durable dual density EVA midsole.
The thermo-form toe-cap contributes to the overall lightweight features and provides excellent protection from impacts against rocks and roots. Outsole in durable FriXion blue compound with Impact Brake System lugs in varying thicknesses, enhancing traction & braking efficiency and optimizing weight. Karacal: if you train, you trail.
- Comfort-Fit ideal for long-distance use
- Single-layer 3D Mesh seamless upper for maximum comfort, breathability and flexibility
- Traditionally constructed tongue for maximum comfort
- Inner lining in high abrasion resistance mesh
- Maximum weight reduction thanks to the use of extremely light and flexible materials and the dual-density EVA midsole
- Durable blue FriXion™ compound sole with differentiated thickness Impact Brake System for better cushioning, traction and braking
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.