La Sportiva shoes are built on European half sizes (France on the table) which are smaller increments than US half sizes. This gives four extra sizes per size run, in return, this gives you a better fit! More sizes mean a better fit!
- Micro-perforated thermo-formable PE
- Water-repellent Lorica® with Antiacqua™ external coating
Important heat moldable liner instructions:
La Sportiva HIGHLY recommends that heat molding is carried out at a specialist shop. The company does not accept any responsibility for damage caused to third parties due to incorrect use of product.
- Turn on the oven and set to the ideal temperature of 130 degrees C.
- Make sure the external boot shell is completely open and that it is kept at room temperature.
- Insert the foot bed into the liner to determine the "top-cap" height within the boot. Use a sock to help the foot slide easily into position.
- Put the La Sportiva liner in the oven and leave to warm up for 10/12 minutes.
- Remove the liner from the oven and insert your foot. Make sure that the underfoot seams present are not deformed. Proceed as quickly as possible so that the lining does not cool down thus losing its properties.
- Fasten the liner tightly.
- Allow the foot to slip within the liner and the liner shell, keeping the gaiter open - Be careful not to damage the liner in any way.
- Make sure the heel is well positioned towards the back of the liner.
- Buckle the external shell with just sufficient adjustment in tension and set the boot aside until completely dry (about 10 minutes).
- Remove the liner after every outing
- Allow the boot to dry naturally, never by a heat source
- Avoid overheating the liners
- Store in a cool dry place during the summer months
- The liners can be hand washed in cold water
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.