Seam Grip WP Field Repair Kit is a compact solution for repairing torn gear, it includes a waterproof sealant and two peel-and-stick patches. It's perfect for use as a seam sealer or repair adhesive for a tent and other camping gear. Durable, abrasion-resistant and bonds to most outdoor fabrics.
- Permanent– Tough, durable urethane adhesive lasts a lifetime and bonds to most outdoor fabrics (non-silicone treated)
- Waterproof – Provides a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time, keeping adventurers warm and dry
- Abrasion Resistant – Make a long-lasting repair that can withstand scrapes and scratches
- All-purpose – Seam Grip WP bonds with outdoor fabrics including nylon, polyester, vinyl, and leather
- Kit Contents – Includes Seam Grip WP sealant and adhesive (0.25 oz), two 3” Tenacious Tape Patches (clear and black nylon) and applicator brush
- Material: thermoset urethane
- Color: clear
- Adheres To: nylon, canvas, vinyl, polyester, and most fabrics
- Coverage: 144” x 0.25” (12’ of seams)
- Cure Time: 8-12 hours
- Application Temperature: 60° to 100°F (above 40% relative humidity)
- Use Temperature: -20° to 180°F
- Storage: store in bag in freezer
- Tape Material: PVC (clear) and nylon (black)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.