The Fenix E18R V2.0 is an ultra-compact EDC (everyday carry) LED Torch with outstanding performance for a torch this small.
Powered by one included 16340 li-ion battery, the E18R V2.0 emits a maximum of 1200 lumens a distance of 146m. The single side switch (no tail switch) controls six lighting modes including a moonlight mode for up-close tasks.
Recharge the Torch via its USB-C port when the battery level indicator indicates the battery is low.
The E18R V2.0 is built tough with durable high-strength, oxidation-resistant aluminum and is waterproof underwater to 6.6ft (2m). Magnetic tail and a two-way body clip round out the features of this awesome little EDC flashlight.
- Luminus SST40 cool white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included one ARB-L16-700P rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- USB Type-C charging.
- Magnetic tail for hand-free use.
- Two-way clip permits light to be carried bezel up or bezel down.
- Simple output selection with the side switch.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Boot-up battery level indication for instant checking of remaining battery level.
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Max Brightness: 1200 lumens
Max Beam Distance: 479 feet / 146 meters
Max Runtime: 200 hours
Lighting Modes: 5 brightness levels plus strobe
Bulb Type: Luminus SST40 cool white LED
Weight: 56g, including battery
Battery Type: One included rechargeable 16340 li-ion battery or one CR123A lithium battery (not included/not rechargeable)
Included: ARB-L16-700P rechargeable li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, lanyard, spare O-ring
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.