Innovative, robust HMS biner with steel insert at the apex and an internal spring bar to prevent it from twisting. Ideal for use with Edelrid belay devices.
- Spring bar holds the carabiner in place when belaying to prevent cross loading
- Keylock closure mechanism for optimum handling when clipping and unclipping
- H-profile construction ensures best possible use of material and minimal weight
- Steel insert prevents premature wear from rope friction or bolt hangers
- Eco colour version: particularly sustainable as non-anodised
- Major Axis: 25kN
- Open: 9kN
- Minor Axis: 9kN
- Width: 89mm
- Length: 110mm
- Closure: Triple
- Weight: 91 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.