Since its first release in 2008 the Ultra-Sil® Daypack has impressed users with its incredible strength-to-weight performance. The use of siliconised CORDURA® Nylon and reinforcing bar-tacks at stress points enables the Daypack to carry loads 250x its own weight. In 2017 the Ultra-Sil® Daypack won the prestigious Backpacker Editors’ Choice Gold Award for outstanding innovation in design, materials, and performance. To celebrate we have upgraded the Daypack and brought a new look to the entire Ultra-Sil® bag range.
- Reinforced shoulder straps to reduce bunching up when carrying heavy loads and ergonomically shaped for better fit
- Webbing daisy-chain on front for a bike light
- Made from Ultra-Sil® CORDURA® Nylon with Polyurethane (PU) coating providing a hydrostatic waterhead of 2000mm
- Ultra-Sil® stuff sack with handy aluminium carabiner
- Large capacity, great for lightweight travel
- Packs down small to fit easily in pockets, purses or luggage
- Lightweight at only 72g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.