The THERMOLITE® Reactor Extreme liner is Sea to Summit’s warmest knitted sleeping bag liner. If your adventures take you to colder climates, the Reactor Extreme will add plenty of warmth to a sleeping bag. In warmer weather, it can be used as a ‘stand alone’ sleeping bag.
The hollow core fibres of the THERMOLITE® fabric work like a polar bear's fur and, along with the knitted structure, trap plenty of insulating air. Super soft and amazingly stretchy, the Reactor Extreme uses a heavier version of THERMOLITE® to provide extra warmth for an incredibly comfortable night’s sleep.
Use one to build your cooler-weather sleep system and to help keep your sleeping bag clean too.
- Traps insulating air to increase warmth of a sleeping bag by up to 25°F / 15°C
- Stretchy, Thermolite® fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- 110g/m² fabric is warmer than the 80g/m² Thermolite® used in the standard Reactor.
- Technical mummy-shape with drawstring hood.
- Easy care – machine wash with no special soap needed. Avoid fabric softeners and dryer sheets.
- Keeps sleeping bag clean.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack.
THE REACTOR EXTREME IS PERFECT FOR:
- Backpackers whose sleep system will be used in colder climates
- Campers whose sleeping bags don't keep them warm a the advertised temperature
- Very warm-weather campers who don't need a full sleeping bag
- Campers or backpackers looking to extend the performance of a (perhaps order) sleeping bag into shoulder seasons
Added warmth: Up to 14°C
Best use: Backpacking, camping, winter camping
Includes: Ultra-Sil stuff sack
Material: Thermolite polyester fabric
|17 x 11.5 cm
|17 x 11.5cm
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.