- Contagrip® MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability.
- Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis helps optimize motion control and energy management. It also provides extra protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
Upper: Synthetic / Textile
Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
Drop: 11 in mm
Heel stack height: 26.7 mm
Forefoot stack height: 15.7 mm
Weight: 315 g
Anatomical fit: Standard fit
Drop: Regular Drop (>=8)
Lacing system: Quicklace®
Terrain: Technical terrains
Intensity of usage: Training and racing
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.