The CORAX is a highly versatile harness: easy to use and comfortable, it is designed for rock climbing, mountaineering or via ferrata. Four gear loops provide sufficient space for the required gear. This fully adjustable harness is available in three colors and in two sizes, to fit different preferences and body types.
Versatile and easy to use:
- waistbelt equipped with two DOUBLEBACK buckles to easily adjust and center the harness, keeping the gear loops in a position that is easily accessible
- adjustable leg loops allow easy adjustment of the harness to different body types and clothing
Ready to carry and organize gear:
- two front gear loops are rigid for easy clipping and unclipping of quickdraws
- two rear gear loops are flexible, angled to bring gear to the front and comfortable when carrying a backpack
- rear accessory loop for chalk bag, shoes, quick link, trail line, or other gear
- capable of racking ice screws with the CARITOOL EVO tool holder
- FRAME Technology construction allows weight to be distributed across the waistbelt and the leg loops
- interior contact areas are lined with soft material
- available in three colors and two sizes
- Material(s): high-modulus polyester webbing, closed-cell foam
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.