Durable and very versatile, the BOREO helmet is suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning... Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both low-profile and head-covering. Protection against lateral, frontal and rear impact is reinforced. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities.
- Hard outer shell is impact and scratch-resistant, for optimal durability
- Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- Soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers enhanced protection
- Stable and comfortable on the head, thanks to foam liners spread throughout the inner shell
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- Four clips for headlamp attachment
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
Weight : S/M - 285g ; M/L - 295g
Sizing : S/M - 48-58 cm ; M/L - 53-61 cm
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure around the largest part of the head-about an inch above the eyebrows.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.