ABSORBICA®-I is a single lanyard with compact energy absorber, designed for progression on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform, without passing intermediate anchors. It functions with users weighing between 50 and 140 kg.
It has several installation options on the harness and can be used with different types of connectors. Available in two lengths: 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors). The 150cm version has an elasticised arm to avoid hindering progression.
- Designed for progression on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform, without passing intermediate anchors
- Absorbs energy in the event of a fall:
- Tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- Works with users who weigh between 50 and 140 kg (1)
- Progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
- Minimal bulk: Compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- Durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
- Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- Frequent connection/disconnection: with a carabiner held in correct position by the STRING positioning accessory (included with the lanyard)
- Semi-permanent connection: with a RING OPEN gated ring, whose circular shape allows optimal positioning
- Two connector options for the end of the lanyard: a locking carabiner or MGO OPEN connector with large gate opening
|CE EN 355
|When used with EN 362, UKCA, EAC connectors (maximum mass: 100 kg)
|12 feet when used with ANSI Z359.12 connectors (maximum user weight: 140 kg)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.