For small weekend overnighters or big days out, the women's s-specific Kyte 48 is a 48-litre, rucksack-style pack made to haul heavy gear through challenging environments. If you need a pack that can handle punishing granite slogs, scree-covered summits, or hauling your gear for a day of trail work, the Kyte can manage all that and more.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhack. Made for big days with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of the pack
- Airscape™ Backpanel: Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower-side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Volume: 48L
- Dimensions: 66.01H x 36.0W x 29.0D cm.
- Weight: 1.85 kg.
- Volume: 49L
- Dimensions: 71.0H x 36.0W x 29.0D cm.
- Weight: 1.93 kg.
- Main: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
- Bottom: bluesign® approved 100% recycled 500D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.
- Opens in a new window.