The Osprey Exos 48 is the perfect mid-size, ultralight hiking pack, giving you plenty of room to put in the kilometers but not so much that you're tempted to overpack. When you're counting every gram but you know the value of a truly comfortable pack, the Exos 48 is the one you'll reach for.
Industry-leading comfort and ventilation—without the weight it often adds—makes it the perfect pack for ultralight multiday adventures. For those who really need a svelte carry, the removable floating lid makes way for an integrated FlapJacket that keeps your minimal gear contained in its stead.
Osprey's refined AirSpeed® suspension keeps you cool with maximum airflow between you and your pack, so each kilometer stays as comfortable as the last. Made with 100% recycled materials.
- Two hipbelt pockets for easy on-the-go access to necessities
- AirSpeed® suspension
- Strong backpanel mesh and durable main body fabrics provide increased reliability
- Top pocket web loop attachment points
- Removable floating lid with top- and under-lid zippered pockets
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration sleeve with center back hose port
- Front stretch mesh pocket for stashing gear
- Dual-access stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual strippable side compression straps
- Web lash points for attaching overloads
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-off
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets to keep essentials handy
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
Ultralight AirSpeed® Suspension
- Injection-molded ladder adjustment system provides 10cm of torso adjustability
- Two size per gender design ensures perfect fit and allows for quick, easy adjustment
- Stronger mesh and reduced seam design provides increased reliability for rigorous thru-hike usage
- 4 mm powder coated LightWire frame
- Seamless layered mesh provides improved comfort and cushioning
- 15 mm adjustable slide sternum strap
- Zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure and accessible storage for on-trail essentials
- Extended hipbelt shape increases carry comfort
- ErgoPull closure provides leverage to ensure snug fit and optimal load transfer
Load range: 11-14kg
Main: bluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Accent: bluesign® approved recycled 400D high tenacity nylon, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
Bottom: bluesign® approved recycled 100D high tenacity nylon ripstop, PFC/PFAS-free DWR
|80H x 36W x 30D cm
|75H x 36W x 30D cm
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.