Enhanced Load Transfer
The Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt integrates the Lightwire frame into the adjustment system, creating a better distribution of weight and, in turn, a better carry.
Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap
The shoulder straps allow for a precise shoulder wrap and fit, with spacer mesh fabric providing a soft and comfortable contact surface.
Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt
The extendible hipbelt offers a precise fit for varying waist sizes, adjustable in increments for both length and angle. The Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt pulls weight into the lumbar when the hipbelt is tightened.
The injection-molded, die-cut foam Airscape framesheet with ventilated airflow channels maintains comfortable back contact while providing maximum stability when carrying heavier loads. The mesh-covered foam lumbar is supportive, lightweight and comfortable when in contact with the back.
This pack is constructed with high quality bluesign®-approved high-tenacity nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Removable top lid converts to DayLid daypack
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Dual front panel zippered pockets for easy-access storage
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
Load range: 14-27kg
Main: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
Accent: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon honeycomb contrast, PFC-free DWR
Bottom: bluesign®-approved 210D high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
|3661 IN3 / 60 L
|79H x 35W x 33D cm
|3539 IN3 / 58 L
|74H x 35W x 33D cm
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.