Whether it’s an extended excursion into the backcountry or a weekend full of creature comforts, the women’s-specific Ariel 65 is built to carry the heaviest of loads. Offering a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes with a Custom Fit-on-the-Fly™ Hipbelt, Shoulder Straps and adjustable torso length.
An injection-moulded backpanel offers close-to-body performance. Featuring an included raincover and made with bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays
14 - 27 kg
|WXS/S||3783 IN3 / 62 L||75H X 40W X 28D CM||2.198 KG|
|WM/L||3967 IN3 / 65 L||80H X 40W X 28D CM||2.218 KG|
MAIN bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
ACCENT bluesign®-approved 210D nylon Diamond, PFC-free DWR
BOTTOM bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.