Osprey's stripped-down and streamlined Aether Pro 70 is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make.
With one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack. No matter how far you go, the Aether Pro is backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite® daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle
High Performing Design
Stripped down, lightweight, lean and mean for moving fast and getting the job done. Built with rugged dependability to keep you moving strongly toward your objective, no matter how big.
Lightweight & Streamlined
These packs are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organization based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown
They don’t just carry heavy loads well, they fit bodies of all shapes and sizes. Interchangeable harness sizes coupled with heat-moldable hipbelts provide the most outstanding fit and comfort possible.
A Yarn to Tell
NanoFly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
Main: NanoFly® 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
Accent: 315HD Nylon Oxford
Bottom: PE 210d EXTREEMA (UHMWPE) HD DOPE DYE PU1000mm
|82H X 45W X 37D cm
|87H x 45W x 37D cm
|92H x 45W x 37D cm
- Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Precision-cut and accordion-spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surface
ISOFORM4 harness + hipbelt
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.