- Daypack harness has dual-density foam backing that gives structure, protects from protrusions and makes contact areas feel soft and plush
- WATERLOC® canvas is extremely water resistant and durable, designed for Australian conditions and made in Australia
- Seams are bound with four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding, increasing both water resistance and durability
- Handy front pocket with C-clip fastening makes organising easy
- Top-loading compartment allows quick and easy access to your gear
- The double-layered throat has a drawcord and barrel lock for easy compression and secure closure
- Side-release buckles with adjustable webbing allows lid to be cinched tight
- Non-crack nylon buckles are strong and reliable, chosen for superior durability. They bend rather than break
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- Hipbelt webbing option brings your daypack close to your body, reducing sway
- Webbing keepers stop your main compression straps from dangling in the mud
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: bushwalking, daypack, day walking, travel
Material: WATERLOC® canvas body and canvas binding (Australian made)
Access: top-loading entry with drawcord throat
Pockets: yes (1 front)
Hydration compatible: yes (add-on hydration bladder insert)
Key clip: yes (in front pocket)
Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.