- EXACT FIT harness is endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association
- Our frames are made from high-grade, hardened aluminium, channelled to increase rigidity and hand-bent in Melbourne
- Diamondloc fabric is lightweight, abrasion- and water-resistant: it can take the bumps and scrapes of everyday walking
- Double-stitched binding for increased seam durability
- Reinforced double-layered base increases abrasion resistance, providing excellent durability
- Single-entry, top-loading system is classic for a reason – it just works
- A huge front pocket (with larger, water-resistant side zip) gives easy access to important gear, even with equipment attached (skis, poles, crampons and more…)
- Non-crack nylon buckles are strong and reliable, chosen for superior durability. They bend rather than break
- Floating lid is a secure, robust, top compartment giving easy access to essential items, and allowing pack to be extended for extra space
- Underlid pocket is discreet and accessible, ideal for valuables and must-have items
- Handy clip in the top pocket makes it easy to find your keys
- The double-layered throat has a drawcord and barrel lock for easy compression and secure closure
- Internal compression straps under the lid secure gear and create a natural cavity: an ideal space for broad-brimmed hats
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- The ONE PLANET attachment system allows you to attach back-country toys and technical gear easily
- Side pockets at the base of the rucksack body increase versatility, packability and durability by reinforcing high-wear areas
- Side compression straps allow you to compress your bag, keeping the weight close to your body. Side-release buckles allow the easy attachment of technical equipment
- Webbing keepers stop your main compression straps from dangling in the mud
- Large external water bottle pockets are low and within reach, allowing easy access and ergonomic weight distribution
- Internal loop for securing your hydration bladder. Thread your hydration hose out the button-hole exit in the pack throat and choose your preferred side
- Choose from our range of add-ons to extend your options, increase organisation and personalise your set-up
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
- Intended use: bushwalking, professional educators
- Harness: EXACT FIT
- Back lengths: short medium long
- Capacity (L): 65 70 75
- Weight (kg): 2.2 (medium)
- Material: Diamondloc
- Access: single access with top-loading entry
- Front pocket: yes
- Water bottle pockets: two
- Hydration compatible: yes (internal loop for bladder and central button-hole hose exit)
- Floating lid: yes (expands capacity)
- Lid pockets: two (external and internal)
- Key clip: yes (in top pocket)
- Emergency whistle: yes (on sternum strap)
- Compression straps: two on each side with side-release buckles; single side-release buckle on internal throat
- Attachment points: haul loop, ice axes, keys, mat, poles, skis, stakes
- Add-ons: Hipbelt Pocket, Trash & Treasure
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.