The Little Bourke will accompany you through every facet of city life: day or night; work or play. The 30 litre capacity lets you fit what you need, and you can leave the top open to fit even more. It’s packed with clever features: you can add-on internal inserts, stash gear in the side pockets, or use the key clip and hidden nooks for your accessories. Crafted from WATERLOC® canvas, it navigates the urban bustle whilst keeping the weather at bay.
- ONE PLANET daypack harness has a dual-density foam backing that gives structure, protects from protrusions and makes contact areas feel soft and plush
- WATERLOC® canvas is extremely water resistant and durable. It is designed for Australian conditions and made in Australia
- Seams are bound with our four-fold, 227-gsm canvas binding, increasing both water resistance and durability
- Side pockets made from four-way stretch Cordura® mesh are perfect for stashing on-the-go gear or water bottles
- Zipped side pocket is 17 cm by 16 cm, fitting lots of bits and bobs
- Waterproof zip on side pocket keeps the rain out and your gear dry.
- Choose from our range of add-ons to extend your options, increase organisation and personalise your set up
- C-clip closure system allows capacity of the bag to be easily expanded when necessary
- Bike-light loop helps you be seen and stay safe
- Built-in whistle in the sternum strap for emergencies
- Hipbelt webbing option brings your daypack close to your body, reducing sway
- All ONE PLANET rucksacks are made in Melbourne
Intended use: Daypack, travel, urban use, commuting
Material: WATERLOC® canvas body and canvas binding (Australian made)
Access: Top-loading entry
Pockets: Yes - 1 zip, 2 side Cordura® stretch)
Hydration compatible: Yes
Key clip: No
Emergency whistle: Yes (on sternum strap)
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.