Versatile down sleeping bags for cool to cold adventures both above & below the snow-line. The Brindabella XT 850 is available in Standard, Women's & Extra-Large Sizes & is appropriate for temperatures of -10°C to -16°C.
The Brindabella 850, available in Standard, Women's & XL sizes, is a high-performance sleeping bag for cool to cold adventures above & below the snow-line.
A unique Cordless Collar System, vertical baffles for insulation efficiency & new shell fabric providing marked improvements in function & performance.
The Brindabella XT series replaces the Tapered Rectangular Series, with the Brindabella XT 850 model replacing the Kiandra model.
- Tapered rectangular cut means a wide foot section for room to move
- Radial Arc Baffle System on horizontal baffles maximises baffle loft height & warmth
- Differential cut between inner & outer reduces compression & cold spots
- Vertical baffles on torso maintain optimal down distribution
- Cross block baffles prevent down shift between canopy & base
- Box walled baffles for warmth
- Twin interlocking down-filled draught tubes along zip retain heat
- Durable laminated Nylon anti-snag shield along zip
- Contoured hood with down-filled muff
- Unique Cordless Collar System wraps efficiently around shoulders without the need for a fiddly and uncomfortable drawcords
- Drawcords across chest and at top of hood
- Toaster Pocket in foot for air-activated heat pack
- Sewn with hydrophobic Epic thread to prevent moisture from wicking along seams and inside the shell
- Tuck stitched for seam strength & greater water resistance
- Full-length YKK side zip with dual sliders & foot zip
- Includes siliconised-Nylon mechanical advantage compression stuff sack & 50L polyester storage sack with printed care & washing instructions
- Intended Use: Bushwalking/Alpine
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -16°C
- Shell fabric: Hydronaute XT™
- Waterhead: 20,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (Breathability): 20,000g/m2/24hrs
- Lining fabric: Ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard Size Weight: 850g fill, 1485g total
- Down rating: 785-850 loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water-resistant DWR Loft treatment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.