This boot was designed for women with sensitive feet who are looking for a great hiking boot with more room in the metatarsal area. In addition, the one-piece upper has no interior stitching, while the flat ribbon lace loops lie flat to prevent pressure along the instep. Made on a women’s-specific last.
- Upper Material: Nubuck Leather
- Upper Protection: TPU Toe & Heel Abrasion Guards
- Construction: Board Lasted - Cemented Sole
- Lining: GORE-TEX®
- Lacing Hardware: Fabric Loops & Open Hooks
- Additional Hardware: X-Lacing®
- Insole: Climate Control Footbed
- Midsole: DuraPU™ with SPS System
- Sole: VIBRAM® Trac Lite II
- Stabilizer: Medium
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Weight: 1016g
- Resolable: Yes
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.