The Liner 2.0 Lightweight Crew features a toesock design for blister protection and freedom. Constructed with NüWool™ for odor resistance and thermoregulation, this is the liner for long treks and ambitious day hikes.
Injinji's patented five-toe design conforms to your foot for a streamlined fit that rides comfortably under an outer sock, wrapping a layer of NüWool™ around each toe to prevent the skin-on-skin friction that leads to blisters. Soft and superlight, it is also great on its own for summer adventures.
NuWool Liner: 41% NuWool™ 41% Acrylic 15% Nylon 3% Lycra®
- 200 needle count: lightweight, sturdy and durable
- Arch support: Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit
- Blister prevention: with each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated, protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots
- Fibre content: 41% NuWool™ 41% Acrylic 15% Nylon 3% Lycra®
- Moisture management: Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be comfortably drier than in traditional socks
- Total foot utilisation: When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your foot to be engaged in any athletic activity
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.