The Ultra Lite II Height Work has a robust hardshell acc. EN 397. Its chin strap retention system is EN 12492-compliant (50 daN) and designed to minimise the risk of losing the helmet in the event of a fall. The Ultra Lite II Height Work is the ideal helmet for all professional work at height.
- Wing-Fit system and rear adjustment dial fits all sizes and guarantees outstanding safety and comfort
- Robust hardshell made of ABS with a 6-point mounted strap
- Offers protection against molten metal spatter (EN 397)
- Side attachment options for ear protectors and/or a visor (Euro slot 30 mm)
- Four robust head torch clips
- Fully adjustable chinstrap for optimal fit
- Removable inner padding (one replacement set of padding supplied)
Weight : 469g
Sizing : 54 - 64 cm
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange if products are eligible (see: Return Policy).
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
Some special condition products are labelled as No Refund & Exchange Products. Sale of these items are final and are not eligible for neither refunds nor exchanges.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, underwear and some other products unless faulty.
Please check out our refund policy if you need more information.