The number one choice for precise work on and with ropes. The minimum elongation enables the effortless climbing of the rope making it an ideal companion when working at heights. The low residual elongation furthermore enables precise work when rigging (rescue) loads and during work positioning. Diameter: 11.0 mm.
- Multiple-wound polyester sheath results in elongation values of less than 2% for greater precision when working
- Conforms to safety certification for static ropes (EN 1891 Type A)
- Thermo Shield treatment for perfect handling
- Tracer threads on the sheath to indicate rope diameter
- High abrasion and cut resistance
- Load capacity Figure of Eight [Kn]: 20
- Diameter [mm]: 11,00
- Core proportion [%]: 56,00
- Knotability: 0,90
- Sheath proportion [%]: 44,00
- Weight [g/m]: 82,00
- Schrinkage H20 [%]: 2,20
- Static elongation [%]: 1.8000
- Load capacity [Kn]: 35
- CE marking: CE 0123
- country of origin: Germany
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.