Our most versatile belay and abseil device made of solid stainless steel for durability.
- High braking performance assists the belayer with leader falls
- Small eyelet for releasing unit with a carabiner when bringing up your partner
- For belaying a leader or bringing up 2 seconds, also suitable for abseiling
- Rope can be paid out faster to a leader by holding device in the “open” position with the thumb
- Robust solid stainless steel construction
- Suitable for 7.8 - 10.5 mm ropes
- Approved rope diameter [mm]: 7,9 - 10,5
- country of origin: Germany
- Weight: 65 g
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.