The Interstatis protect is the first static rope with integrated cut resistance. This is made possible by high-strength aramid fibers being integrated into the rope sheath during the braiding process, increasing the cut resistance of the rope many times over. These properties make the Interstatis protect the rope of choice for all uses involving a risk of sharp edges or any tasks for which an additional safety margin is desirable.
- Thermo Shield treatment for pleasant handling
- Tracer threads in the rope sheath indicate the rope diameter
- Increased cut resistance through the integration of aramid fibres into the rope sheath
- Caution: the rope does not eliminate the need for adequate edge protection
- Tested for use with ActSafe model ACC (applies to diameter 11.0 mm in colour night)
Length 50, 100, 200 m
Diameter 11,0 mm
Rope Type A
Weight/Metre 77 g/m
Min. breaking strength 35 kN
Min. breaking strength with figure of 8 knot 20 kN
Static elongation 2,0 %
Sheath slippage 0 mm
Sheath proportion 57 %
Shrinkage H20 3,8 %
Machine type 40
Material (Sheath/Core) PA/PA/Aramid
Certification EN 1891 Typ A
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your goods to request a refund or exchange.
All packaging or products must be in their original, re-sellable condition.
Outlet sales are final and can only be returned for exchange. Items found faulty or under warranty will be replaced or refunded.
For safety reasons, K2 cannot accept returns on climbing equipment, socks, and underwear unless faulty.